1. Are you single or taken?
2. Chocolate or flowers?
Chocolate...all the way.
3. Will you do anything special for Valentines Day?
Yep, spending the day with my Fiance' (sp?) and playing Twisted Metal with her, then having a movie night.
(also will be practicing the sax she got me ^^ we traded gifts early sunday).
4. Do you like anyone?
Well I'm engaged so I should hope so.
5. Were you dating anyone last Valentine's?
Yep, my Fiance' Brandy.
6. Who do you want to spend Valentines with?
7. Do you make a big deal about Valentines?
Ever since I started dating Brandy, yes. It is quite the big to-do.
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
9. Would you ever write someone a love letter?
I have and I will~
10. Do you believe in Cupid?
No but... *sings* I believe in a thing called love~!
11. Do your parents give you presents on Valentines?
Yeah, mostly just as an excuse to buy me non-romantic candy to munch on. (gourmet blue raspberry lollipops this year~)
12. Do you still send out Valentine cards?
Nope, though I do wish people a happy valentine's and call them.
13. Do you like candy hearts?
If we are talking about those chalky little bastards that the companies dare call "candy" then I must answer with a resounding, "Hell No!"
14. What is something you got last Valentines?
Some video-games, a wonderful card, some candies, and a stuffed bear.
15. Is Valentines depressing?
It can be for those lonely broken hearts. (starts saying the violet lantern oath in his head).
16. How is your love life?
17. Have you ever been dumped on Valentines?
Nope~ but let's not jinx it.
18. How many roses would you want?
19. Will you have a girlfriend/boyfriend this Valentines day?
Technically no, cause she's not my girlfriend... she's my fiance'.
20. Do you look forward to Valentines day?
Of course, Twisted Metal comes out
21. Who was your last Valentine from?
22. Who do you expect to get a Valentine from this year?
Brandy, cause I already did.
23. Who would you most like to receive a Valentine from?
24. How many Valentines will you be sending this year?
Most likely just one.
25. Have you ever not received a Valentine?
26. What was the most Valentines you received in a single year?
Middle or Elementary school.
27. Have you ever received an anonymous Valentine?
28. Have you ever sent an anonymous Valentine?
Nope, I like people to know my handywork~
29. Will you be sending an anonymous Valentine this year?
30. What was the best Valentine gift you ever received?
A purple saxophone, which was this year.
31. What was the worst?
A get well card.
32. Have you ever started dating someone on Valentines day?
33. Tag people!
uuuh lets see I tag...
,and anyone else who will bother reading this that hasn't done it.